1 onion chopped, red, yellow and green peppers 2 garlic cloves crushed ,1 lemon cut into four wedge, 40g ginger grated, herb’s and spices, 2 whole Seabass, clean and scaled and sliced, 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil, 2 tablespoons shirleys jollof paste.
1. In a small bowl ,stir lemon juice herb’s and spices, grated ginger, crushed garlic, oil or butter, Jollof paste, 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Rinse fish with lemon or lime and pat dry with paper towel. Make 3 slashes on both sides of each fish.
3. Marinate the fish and fill the sliced areas with grated ginger and garlic and let sit for 20 min in room temperature. In a 13″ by 9″ baking tray or a tray that fits fish , lightly oil or butter grill rack
4. Cook fish 12 -14 min each side until fish is thoroughly cooked but not overcooked.
5. For the sauce Stir – fry onions, ginger garlic, red yellow green peppers with Scotch bonnet in a wok add your herb’s and spices add a little water and sautè Until onions are lightly golden.