1 medium size onion chopped small, 2 garlic cloves crunched and diced, 1 tablespoon of herbs and spices of your choice, 1 canned chopped tomatoes 400g, 1 scotch bonnet, 500g minced beef or lamb, 2 tablespoons shirleys jollof paste.
1. Heat the Olive oil or sunflower oil in a non-stick pan over medium to high heat. Add the onions and saute until lightly golden for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for another minute.
2. Add the minced beef or lamb; fry until fully cooked and no pink shows at all in the meat(cook for about 10 min). Add your herbs and spices and half of the scotch bonnet diced. Add two
tablespoons of shirleys jollof paste and mix with the meat.
3. Add the tomatoes, mix herbs and spices add half a cup of water and bring to a boil. Season with salt and the other half of the Scotch bonnet. Reduce the heat to low, and cook for another 15
minutes or longer (for a richer depth of flavours).
4. In the meantime, cook the spaghetti for 20 minutes (add a drizzle of oil to the water to separate the starch ). Drain and rinse with hot water spaghetti.
5. Serve your meal and garnish with chopped parsley and pamersean cheese